“Only those who give their absolute all in everything will be able to change themselves and the world around them.” in Ch.23, Golden Mean.
- Assistant Professor, Center for Global Converging Humanities, Kyung Hee University, Republic of Korea.
- Advisory Committee Member for ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’, Open Policy Advisory Group, Ministry of Science and ICT, Republic of Korea.
Summary of the publications (My google scholar page)
- 64(1) publications (accepted) in SCI(E)-index Journals
- 15 publications in Other Peer-Reviewed Journals
Awards & Honors
- Excellence in Reviweing (PDF), Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, 2017.
- Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing (PDF), Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, Jun. 2015.
- Official commendation from the Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Education (PDF), Korean Goverment Ministry of Education, Feb. 2015.
- Excellent Awards, Outstanding Research Manpower, BK21 Chungbuk IT Center, Republic of Korea, Feb. 2012 – Feb. 2015.
- Selected in Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award (PDF), 2017.
- Listed in Marquis Who’s Who in the World, 32nd Ed. (PDF), 2015.
National Technical Qualification
- Engineer Electric Work (No.06204120037C), Human Resource Development Service of Korea, Dec. 2006.